Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Bruges Christmas Markets

We're back and I thought I'd share some of our snaps from Bruges. Sorry it's a bit picture heavy but I hope the kids will look in a few years and remember some of it! To start a few collages for those that just want a quick peek!



The start of the adventure, getting on the ferry in Hull.


The buildings are all lit up by night and so pretty!





The architecture is also very beautiful.












We stayed in The Grand Hotel Casselbergh, a step up from our usual Premier Inn. The hotel was immaculate, the rooms large and expensively decorated. The communal areas were stunning.







The shop window displays were so well thought out, they need to come and arrange my house!





We visited the Half moon brewery, every trip away we try and visit a winery, brewery, distillery or cider making place (can't think of the term right now)






And the last few, us as a family





I've got hundreds more, but I won't subject you to any more.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar