Maybe the shocking wind was caused by the Point Lonsdale Sunday Market fruit and apricot sour dough bread we bought. No, last Monday I saw the squall coming across Port Phillip Bay when I looked out the window across the bay.
No biggies. I have seen many. The rain fell in gusting sheets and then fifteen minutes later, it was clear and sunny.
I did not realise that the front had knocked out five tram lines and one train line by fallen trees and branches. Just an hour or so later in sunshine, I snapped these photos of trees that had just fallen in the park area below the Shrine. In my mind I have been critical of those who look after that park area for overplanting of trees, but after these two very old cypress trees fell, maybe the park people are on the money with replacement trees for the very old trees.

0 Yorumlar