Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Wednesday,I'm getting there!


 I was able to go put $450.00 on my bill this morning.  I have $312.00 left before the end of the month.  But I had work come into the shop today and I took in some more money today.  I just have to keep plugging along.

I finally got those two really hard coats done and I will mail them tomorrow. Yippee!  Glad to see those go.  Like a load has been lifted.

Lil sis came over this afternoon and we got some curtains shortened for her dinning room and kitchen.  We had some good laughs, as I was making her help me.  She did not want to cut and iron, but to sew. So I let her sew and then she did not want to sew but to cut and iron.  What she really wanted was for me to do the work.  But I made her help and then made fun of her the whole time.  What are sisters for?

I watch a couple of blogs in the morning.  I wake up and have a diet coke and just veg for a while.  It is my wake up routine.  I mostly watch them so I can see what ridiculous thing they are going to do next.  I know judgy but they don't know me and I don't know them and no names are released to protect the innocent (I mean stupid).  They mostly clean and decorate and SPEND MONEY.  They do hauls. That is what they call them.  They will do a large grocery pickup and then show you what they bought.  Or they will buy things from several discount stores, Marshalls, TJMaxx, Ross, Home goods, Michael's, many things from the dollar tree.  Then they display the prices of said items and I start my judgy calculator.  It was only a dollar.  This was $12.99 , this was $9.99, this was $7.99, intersperse with , it was only a dollar.  My word the money that is spent on nonsense and clothes is ridiculous. It is materialistic nonsense and this is why I watch it.  Do any of you watch vlogs?  These cleaning vlogs are supposed to give you cleaning motivation.  They motivate me to want to sit and watch them.  Kind of like exersice videos that I like to watch.

Daughter took Schmills and Kelsa home this morning.  She asked if we wanted to keep Kelsa until this afternoon and I said no I have to much to do and all I do when she is here is play with her, then I watch her sleep.  You know I raised three kids sewing and I used sleep time to sew, but not with her.  I just sit in adoration.  Both hubs and I are just fools I tell you.

I really do need to get a good nights sleep, something I have not had the last few nights. Today in the shop I have 4 more zippers to get done. Then I need to go to McD's and get a diet coke, after all it is only a dollar. *snort*

Have a great and productive day staying positive while you are in the negative.


Kim

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar