Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MPB EXCLUSIVE: Entire Leopard Coat Photo Shoot, The MOVIE!



Friends, today I want to share something special.

The photo shoot for the Miyake leopard coat was too big to post on the Mood Sewing Network in its entirety, so I've decided to share it with you here.

Rather than send you over to a Picasa folder the way I usually do, I've turned the shoot into a YouTube HD slideshow, complete with music!

Since I couldn't decide which musical accompaniment I liked better, however, I have included both below. 

Click here to hear the Andrea Marcovicci "What Is Love?" version, or just click the image below (supersized to fill your screen if you want to see all the details).



Click here to hear the Brigitte Bardot "Une Histoire de Plage" version, or just click on the image below (supersized, of course).



Either way, I hope you enjoy the shoot and the music.

For you MPB completists, which version do you prefer (or think works better)?

Have a great day, everybody!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar